Wednesday 24 November 2010

Light Painting / Drawing

Most of us will have seen the TalkTalk advert, and also the beginning of the X-Factor. Well, that is light painting. If you still do not know what i am rambling on about, then just wait and look at my images, you will soon tell.

Well, i am currently doing this at college, in my photography class. I had already played around with shutter speeds and light painting so had a fair bit of knowledge on the area. The only difference is we do not set the shutter speed to say, 13seconds, we put the camera to B mode. This means, for as long as the shutter is being held down, the image is still taking. We were using ISO 200, and F16. Manual focus on as we were going into pitch black and auto-focus would have been all over the place.

I currently do not have my images from college, but i have a few of my own experiments, so i'll show you those for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment